HACK BACK BY EDAN

HACK BACK BY EDAN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HACK BACK BY EDAN

HACK BACK BY EDAN

HACK BACK BY EDAN

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HACK BACK BY EDAN

Easy Way To Test Lots Of Url's At Once in your browser

Admin
    Admin

Easy Way To Test Lots Of Url's At Once in your browser Empty Easy Way To Test Lots Of Url's At Once in your browser

Post  Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 am

I'm a bit afraid of sharing this with you, since it might kill the PW quicker. Anywho:

This is how you can open and check multiple URL's in just one simple action, so you dont have to copy/paste every single URL just to find that it's dead.

The setup of your browser will take a bit of time.

1. You have to download the great browser "Maxthon" at www.maxthon.com. This is a tabbed browser with lots of plugins.

2. On the Maxthon-site, download and install the "Linkify"-plugin (http://res.maxthon.com/ItemList.aspx?i=343). This plugin will automatically make links out of a list of URL's in a .txt-file

3. On the Maxthon-site, download and install the "OpenSelectionLinks"-plugin (http://res.maxthon.com/ItemList.aspx?i=685). This will automatically open multiple selected links in separate tabs.

4. Make a simple .txt-file on your harddrive

5. Paste the links from Lawina into this file and save it (Leave it open).

6. Open the file in Maxthon (you know 'File>Open'), click the "Linkify"-icon; select all the links; click the "OpenSelectionLinks"-icon and all the URL's are opened in separate tabs and tested at once.

For quick-access, I keep the .txt-file open on my PC and in the browser. Every time you paste new passwords into the .txt-file, just save the file and press refresh in the browser. (I also made a 'Favorite'-link for the .txt-file)

BTW, Maxthon has another great feature when you have alot of tabs open. The systembar allows you to close 'all tabs to the right' with just one click, leaving your Lawina-tab and .txt-file as the only ones open.
    It also gives you "Super Drag And Drop" where you highlight the URL and drag it a bit. This will open it in a new tab. No more CTRL-C CTRL-V.
    AND mouse-gestures: Hold your right mousebutton and drag your mouse down>right. This will close the active tab.

Do I need to say it, I love that browser...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 pm